SMP Shanghai: the World Biggest Skatepark
The biggest Skate park of the world is in Shangai, the biggest city of China. His name is SMP and has more of 13700m² of surface, and it is surrounded with all kinds of supplementary facilities.
SMP Shanghai: A general glance
- Skatepark integrated to the local scenery
- Use of granite and local stone.
- More of 13700m² of surface patinable.
- granite Coping in the bowls.
- Two vert ramps.
- More of 4500m² of superfice for bowls
- Park Zone with more of 1750m²
- Square and bleachers with more of 4100m²
- competition Area of more of 2000m²
SMP Shanghai: Competition Area
- More of 2000m² of competition area
- Stadium with more 5000 seats
- 2 giant screens
- Ramps of vert of 3.90m of high place and 12.00m of breadth
- Fun box, jump box, banked hip, euro gap, vert wall
- Several quarter pipes and bank ramps
- Rails, hubbas, stairs and rails
Double Cup cup and 6-pack
- Double Cup bowl has 2.40m of depth (8 ')
- granite Coping
- It Has two opposite swimming pools, a corner of on - vert, extensions and hip-and-roll-over
- Curves, Transfers and Spine
- Mini - bowl for beginners: with a depth entity 0.90m and 1.2m
Dog Bone and Link
The Link bowl has a variable height between 1.80m and 2.70m with a section ‘Back Dorfus‘. Extensions of even 3.60m and several jumps, transfers and grind drawers. Dog Bone has 2 seciones rounded of 1.80m and 2.40m of depth. these join for a meeting and a section of widespread vert.
- More of 1400m² excluding the platforms.
- variable Heights between 3.00 and 5.25m
- granite Coping
- Entry 'Pot Hole' to a full pipe (window on top to put light)
- 6.40m of diameter of the full pipe and 20.75m of length
- I Roof patinable
- Entry to the only principal full pipe with 3.00m
Park Area has more of 1750m². It contains several banks, jumps, fun boxes, rails, hubbas and singings. Also it contains a section with miniramps, a beginners' area and connections with other areas for more options.
- More of 4100m² of Chinese local granite, paving and curbs
- Incredible steps variety, graps and rails
- Bleachers of polished white granite and carved seats
- More bleachers with shade and protégées
- Two giant sails to give shade
- Toilets and wardrobes
Ramp of Vert
- More of 52m of length
- A variable height between 3.90m and 5.10m in his maximum
- The average height is of 4.5m
- Extensions of 6.0m and 7.0m
More photos of the SPM SkatePark de Shangai
Awards of the SMP SkatePark de Shangai China
- 2001 Award for excellence in skatepark construction, Skatepark Association, USA
- 2002 Special Recognition for outstanding contribution to the skatepark industry, Skate Park Association USA
- 2002 CCA Streetsmart award for Dandenong Skatepark.